Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Or maybe you can solve it, but want to meet like-minded folks that are into speed cubing? Join 9th grader Tim Kwartler and his Mom, Cecelia Kwartler, as they teach and inspire all ages of cubers on Saturday May 24th 11:00 am – 12:45 pm at the Auburndale Community Library. Kids and adults welcome.
- We’ll be closed at 5pm on Thursday October 31 — enjoy Halloween!
- Tuesday October 22th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- From the Book Corner…
- Community News…Commonwealth Ave Carriageway Enhancement
- Thanking our September Volunteers
- Tuesday Afternoon Movies are Back! October 29 at 3 pm: The Secret Life of Pets 2
Support Our Library!
Search our site