Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Or maybe you can solve it, but want to meet like-minded folks that are into speed cubing? Join 9th grader Tim Kwartler and his Mom, Cecelia Kwartler, as they teach and inspire all ages of cubers on Saturday May 24th 11:00 am – 12:45 pm at the Auburndale Community Library. Kids and adults welcome.
- STEM is for Everyone! Math and Science is Fun! (Especially for 6-8 year olds)
- SAVE THE DATES: Wednesday evening programs
- Be A Part of the Process: Take the Newton Arts & Culture Survey
- Garden Art Event, Wednesday, June 26, 7 PM
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, June 15 & 22 from 11 am – 12:45 pm
- Thanking Our May Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site