The Auburndale Community Library is a non-profit community library staffed by volunteers and funded 100% by donations. Please click here for more information about activities at our library.
Generally, the Auburndale Community Library is open:
- Tuesdays 10am – 3pm
- Thursdays 3pm – 8pm
- Saturdays 10 am – 1pm (our summer schedule)
Some of our regular activities are:
- Childrens drop-in Story Time: Tuesdays 10:30am
- Newton Needlers: Saturdays 10:30am-noon
- Magic the Gathering Club drop-in sessions: Saturdays 1-3pm
- Movies: 2nd and 4th Tuesday afternoons at 3pm
The ACL may be closed during inclement weather. In case of snow or ice, we advise phoning the library to double check. We generally follow the lead of the City of Newton/Newton Public Schools.
The general rule is that we’re closed on holiday Saturdays, but also for holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. If you’re ever unsure, just give a call.
375 Auburn Street
Auburndale MA 02466