Looking for a neighborly community-based volunteer activity this winter? We’d love to bolster our Auburndale Community Library volunteer ranks. Here’s how it works: you sign up for a shift when it’s convenient for you (maybe once or twice a month) and you help keep our little library going strong! Contact email@example.com for the link for volunteer signups and we’ll train you on the job–it’s an easy peasy gig.
- Yoga by the Books
- Save The Date & Sign Up Now: Newton PorchFest Saturday, June 1
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 28
- Tuesday, March 26 at 3 pm: Peter Rabbit Movie
- FREE Children’s Dance Classes at the ACL Tuesday March 26 & Tuesday April 23 at 10:30 am
- Speed Cubing Saturday, March 23 at 11:30 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site