Stories, rhymes and songs will be suitable for children ages 0-5 with an adult, and will be open to any kids who are interested in listening to stories in Chinese. This Storytime will usually be structured in a 45-minutes book reading session, followed by a mini craft time. The goal is to encourage children to speak new words and phrases in Chinese and have fun along the way! This new program for the ACL will be modeled after similar successful programs in the Greater Boston area, and will begin by meeting once a month. If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Vacation Week Saturday Night Movie: Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm
- Friday Morning Yoga at the ACL
- We had a terrific visit from Land’s Sake Farm last week…bunnies!
- Newton Needlers: EVERY Week Now! Saturdays from 10:30 am – noon
- It’s Newton PorchFest sign-up time!
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
Support Our Library!
Search our site