The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpageand we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site