The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpageand we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- STEM is for Everyone! Math and Science is Fun! (Especially for 6-8 year olds)
- SAVE THE DATES: Wednesday evening programs
- Be A Part of the Process: Take the Newton Arts & Culture Survey
- Garden Art Event, Wednesday, June 26, 7 PM
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, June 15 & 22 from 11 am – 12:45 pm
- Thanking Our May Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site