The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpageand we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- Thanking Our December ACL Volunteers
- Bullet Journal Workshop: Saturday, January 19th at 10:30 am
- Tuesday January 15th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Incredibles 2 movie at the ACL December 11 3pm
- Support the library … while you’re holiday shopping!
Support Our Library!
Search our site