The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpageand we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- School Vacation Week Saturday Night Movie: Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm
- Friday Morning Yoga at the ACL
- We had a terrific visit from Land’s Sake Farm last week…bunnies!
- Newton Needlers: EVERY Week Now! Saturdays from 10:30 am – noon
- It’s Newton PorchFest sign-up time!
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
Support Our Library!
Search our site