The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpageand we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Stocking Stuffers! ACL Water Bottles and Re-Usable Totes Available at Just Next Door and the ACL
- Open House (with pizza!) to Learn About Story Starters: Tuesday, December 10 5-6:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 10th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
Support Our Library!
Search our site