The Spilling Ink Club is a creative writing club for middle school and high schoolers. It’s a place where young writers can write and share their writing with others. We meet at the Auburndale Community Library, usually once a month. During the summer we meet on a Thursday from 6:30 – 7:30 pm and during the school year we meet on a Saturday from 1:30 – 2:30 pm. This club was inspired by the book Spilling Ink: A Young Writer’s Handbook by Anne Mazer and Ellen Potter.Join us! Questions? Contact Isadora at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll be closed at 5pm on Thursday October 31 — enjoy Halloween!
- Tuesday October 22th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- From the Book Corner…
- Community News…Commonwealth Ave Carriageway Enhancement
- Thanking our September Volunteers
- Tuesday Afternoon Movies are Back! October 29 at 3 pm: The Secret Life of Pets 2
Support Our Library!
Search our site