We’ve been talking about a book club since we opened three years ago…and it’s going to happen this summer! Liz Miller will be leading two Wednesday night book clubs for adults this summer on July 18th and August 15th. We are working on the book choices and will reveal the “winners” soon…
- New! ACL’s Cookbook Book Club: The Thrill of the Grill, Thursday August 18th: 6:30 PM
- Summer Dancing in the Parks Concert Wednesday, August 3rd 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Pajama Story Time and Stuffed Animal Sleepover – Wednesday, July 27th 6:30/7:00 pm
- Community Art Project: Garden Sculpture From Nature for our ACL Summer GardenExhibit Wednesday July 20th from 7 – 8:30 pm ~ Lawn Games Too!
- From the Book Corner
- SAVE THE DATES Wednesday Evening Summer Programming at the ACL…
Support Our Library!
Search our site