We’ve been talking about a book club since we opened three years ago…and it’s going to happen this summer! Liz Miller will be leading two Wednesday night book clubs for adults this summer on July 18th and August 15th. We are working on the book choices and will reveal the “winners” soon…
Support Our Library!
- That’s a Wrap: THANK YOU For Your Financial Support!
- SAVE THE DATES Wednesday Evening Summer Programming at the ACL…
- Community Art Project: Garden Sculpture From Nature for our ACL Summer Garden Exhibit Wednesday July 15th from 7 – 8:30 pm
- Knitting Club Saturday July 11th 10:30 – 11:45 am
- 5th Grade Book Owls Book Group Thursdays, biweekly– begins THURSDAY July 9th – 6-7 pm
- SATURDAY: The ACL Book Club A Confederacy of Dunces on Saturday July 11th at noon
Search our site