If you are a local author and would like to join us in this effort to showcase the library and our village by attending the event and/or providing information on your book for us to share with our visitors, we would love to hear from you prior to the event. The ride begins at 9:30 and we will likely host visitors until 1:00 pm or so. For more information, please contact Kathleen Maguire at email@example.com.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site