Mark your calendars for the Mayor’s Summer Reading Challenge Wrap Up and celebrate your reading with an ice cream treat plus other fun surprises. Saturday, September 6 from 2 – 4 pm at the Newton Free Library.
- Stocking Stuffers! ACL Water Bottles and Re-Usable Totes Available at Just Next Door and the ACL
- Open House (with pizza!) to Learn About Story Starters: Tuesday, December 10 5-6:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 10th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Smallfoot Movie — Tuesday, Dec 10 at 3:00 pm
- Auburndale Neighborhood Association! First Meeting: Monday, Dec 9 at 8:00 pm
- Our Corporate Sponsor: The Village Bank’s Annual Holiday Gift Drive Through December 16
Support Our Library!
Search our site