Looking forward to seeing folks tomorrow night for a lively conversation about our fall ACL book selection: Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls. (Be sure to put this title on your “to read” list even if you cannot join us for our discussion. ACLers have been raving about the picks selected by our ACL book group leaders…)
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site