We are thrilled to report that the springtime Newtonville Whole Foods Market cash register and tips fundraiser raised $1094.80 for the ACL! Many thanks to everyone who donated at the registers, to Whole Foods for sponsoring us, and to ACL volunteer extraordinaire Lynn Slobodin for coordinating the program from our end.
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site