Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email email@example.com, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site