Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email email@example.com, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 30
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, April 8th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”
- A Persian Feast–Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, April 2nd, 5:00 PM
- It’s HERE! Yoga by the Book(s) — Free Monday Morning Yoga Classes at the ACL
- From the Book Corner and 2 Tidbits…
Support Our Library!
Search our site