Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- Valentine’s Evening Drop-Off Service Event: Thursday, Feb 14th from 5-9 pm
- Technology “Petting Zoo” for Kids! Saturday, February 16 from 2-3 pm
- Riverside Visioning Community Open House, February 10th, 4:00, Williams School
- Kids’ Drop-In Valentine’s Craft Party!!! Saturday, February 9th 10:30-noon
- Williams School Art Installation at the ACL
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 29 at 7:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site