Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email email@example.com, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site