Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email email@example.com, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- Letter Carrier Bob Fadden Day Thursday April 25th A Celebration at the Auburndale Post Office – 8:30 am
- Saturday Movie at the ACL: Saturday, April 29 at 4 pm
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
- Make Mini Greenhouses at the ACL! Earth Day Celebration Saturday April 21 from 10:30 – noon
- Our favorite little library … in 1961
- Ward 4 Councilor Chris Markiewicz Office Hours at the ACL
Support Our Library!
Search our site