Reiki is a gentle hands-on energy practice that many believe can facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, and mental levels, bringing wellness to mind, body, and spirit. If you have any health conditions, if you’d like to have some relaxation time, or if you are just curious to learn more about Reiki, please join Brenner Reiki Healing at the ACL on Thursday, November 11 at 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for you to explore what Reiki is, and what Reiki is not. Following a brief presentation about Reiki, sample Reiki treatments will be offered to the audience. For further information, kindly call Elise Brenner at 617-244-8856, email email@example.com, or visit www.brennerreikihealing.com.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site