As we live longer, we recognize that all of our years may not be healthy ones. The possibility of needing long term care is very real. Discovering What’s Next® invites you to join Stephen Epstein, Long Term Care Specialist for AARP, for a Discover Realities Meeting-Up to learn about the options and other important considerations involved in this critically important issue.
A well thought-out plan for addressing the need for care is essential to the financial, emotional, and physical needs of you and your family. According to the non-profit National Alliance for Caregiving, almost one quarter of U.S. households–22 million people–are already involved in caring for a relative or a friend who is 50 or older. What is your plan?
Register by email to email@example.com or phone 617-796-1419.
- Letter Carrier Bob Fadden Day Thursday April 25th A Celebration at the Auburndale Post Office – 8:30 am
- Saturday Movie at the ACL: Saturday, April 29 at 4 pm
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
- Make Mini Greenhouses at the ACL! Earth Day Celebration Saturday April 21 from 10:30 – noon
- Our favorite little library … in 1961
- Ward 4 Councilor Chris Markiewicz Office Hours at the ACL
Support Our Library!
Search our site