As we live longer, we recognize that all of our years may not be healthy ones. The possibility of needing long term care is very real. Discovering What’s Next® invites you to join Stephen Epstein, Long Term Care Specialist for AARP, for a Discover Realities Meeting-Up to learn about the options and other important considerations involved in this critically important issue.
A well thought-out plan for addressing the need for care is essential to the financial, emotional, and physical needs of you and your family. According to the non-profit National Alliance for Caregiving, almost one quarter of U.S. households–22 million people–are already involved in caring for a relative or a friend who is 50 or older. What is your plan?
Register by email to email@example.com or phone 617-796-1419.
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site