As we live longer, we recognize that all of our years may not be healthy ones. The possibility of needing long term care is very real. Discovering What’s Next® invites you to join Stephen Epstein, Long Term Care Specialist for AARP, for a Discover Realities Meeting-Up to learn about the options and other important considerations involved in this critically important issue.
A well thought-out plan for addressing the need for care is essential to the financial, emotional, and physical needs of you and your family. According to the non-profit National Alliance for Caregiving, almost one quarter of U.S. households–22 million people–are already involved in caring for a relative or a friend who is 50 or older. What is your plan?
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 617-796-1419.
- Library closing news
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site