As we live longer, we recognize that all of our years may not be healthy ones. The possibility of needing long term care is very real. Discovering What’s Next® invites you to join Stephen Epstein, Long Term Care Specialist for AARP, for a Discover Realities Meeting-Up to learn about the options and other important considerations involved in this critically important issue.
A well thought-out plan for addressing the need for care is essential to the financial, emotional, and physical needs of you and your family. According to the non-profit National Alliance for Caregiving, almost one quarter of U.S. households–22 million people–are already involved in caring for a relative or a friend who is 50 or older. What is your plan?
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 617-796-1419.
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site