As we live longer, we recognize that all of our years may not be healthy ones. The possibility of needing long term care is very real. Discovering What’s Next® invites you to join Stephen Epstein, Long Term Care Specialist for AARP, for a Discover Realities Meeting-Up to learn about the options and other important considerations involved in this critically important issue.
A well thought-out plan for addressing the need for care is essential to the financial, emotional, and physical needs of you and your family. According to the non-profit National Alliance for Caregiving, almost one quarter of U.S. households–22 million people–are already involved in caring for a relative or a friend who is 50 or older. What is your plan?
Register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 617-796-1419.
- Valentine’s Evening Drop-Off Service Event: Thursday, Feb 14th from 5-9 pm
- Technology “Petting Zoo” for Kids! Saturday, February 16 from 2-3 pm
- Riverside Visioning Community Open House, February 10th, 4:00, Williams School
- Kids’ Drop-In Valentine’s Craft Party!!! Saturday, February 9th 10:30-noon
- Williams School Art Installation at the ACL
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 29 at 7:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site