The Waban Improvement Society, a neighborhood organization, is thrilled to announce the reopening of the Waban Library Center this coming September! The Society says “Our vision is to strengthen and expand upon the core mission of our neighborhood library by having it serve as a gateway for lifelong learning and as a hub for intellectual, cultural, social and physical enrichment.” For more information and to look through their course catalog, see the full article here.
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 30
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, April 8th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”
- A Persian Feast–Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, April 2nd, 5:00 PM
- It’s HERE! Yoga by the Book(s) — Free Monday Morning Yoga Classes at the ACL
- From the Book Corner and 2 Tidbits…
Support Our Library!
Search our site