Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Or maybe you can solve it, but want to meet like-minded folks that are into speed cubing? Join 9th grader Tim Kwartler and his Mom, Cecelia Kwartler, as they teach and inspire all ages of cubers on Saturday March 23rd 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Auburndale Community Library. Kids and adults welcome.
- Read, Share, and Grow…Support the 2019 ACL Fund
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, August 17th from 1 to 3 pm
- Get those books now…
- Thanking Our July Volunteers
- Coding Class For 3rd and 4th Graders Thursdays, August 8th and 15th from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Harry Potter Turns TWENTY!!! Celebrate at the ACL on Thursday, August 1 at 6:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site