Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Or maybe you can solve it, but want to meet like-minded folks that are into speed cubing? Join 9th grader Tim Kwartler and his Mom, Cecelia Kwartler, as they teach and inspire all ages of cubers on Saturday March 23rd 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Auburndale Community Library. Kids and adults welcome.
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site