Have you ever wanted to learn how to solve a Rubik’s cube? Or maybe you can solve it, but want to meet like-minded folks that are into speed cubing? Join 9th grader Tim Kwartler and his Mom, Cecelia Kwartler, as they teach and inspire all ages of cubers on Saturday March 23rd 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Auburndale Community Library. Kids and adults welcome.
- Yoga by the Books
- Save The Date & Sign Up Now: Newton PorchFest Saturday, June 1
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 28
- Tuesday, March 26 at 3 pm: Peter Rabbit Movie
- FREE Children’s Dance Classes at the ACL Tuesday March 26 & Tuesday April 23 at 10:30 am
- Speed Cubing Saturday, March 23 at 11:30 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site