Are you, or your kids, interested in learning ASL? We are considering the possibility of offering a series of classes in American Sign Language at the ACL. Please email us soon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you might be interested. We need an idea of how many folks, and what ages, we should try to accommodate.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site