Oliver the Golden Retriever will return to the ACL on Tuesday, February 10th, and again on Tuesday, February 24th from 2:30 – 3:30 pm. Children can reserve a 10 – 15 minute one on one reading session with Oliver. Bring the book of your choice, or choose one at the library. (Oliver enjoys all types of books, not just books about dogs!) This program is a great way for children to practice reading in a fun, non-judgmental environment where it is OK to make mistakes. Even kids who are pre-readers can benefit from hanging out with Oliver and doing a conversational ‘show and tell’ session with him.
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
- Chinese Storytime Sunday Sept 23 from 9:30 – 11 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site