Oliver the Golden Retriever will return to the ACL on Tuesday, February 10th, and again on Tuesday, February 24th from 2:30 – 3:30 pm. Children can reserve a 10 – 15 minute one on one reading session with Oliver. Bring the book of your choice, or choose one at the library. (Oliver enjoys all types of books, not just books about dogs!) This program is a great way for children to practice reading in a fun, non-judgmental environment where it is OK to make mistakes. Even kids who are pre-readers can benefit from hanging out with Oliver and doing a conversational ‘show and tell’ session with him.
- Thanking Our December ACL Volunteers
- Bullet Journal Workshop: Saturday, January 19th at 10:30 am
- Tuesday January 15th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Incredibles 2 movie at the ACL December 11 3pm
- Support the library … while you’re holiday shopping!
Support Our Library!
Search our site