Oliver the Golden Retriever will return to the ACL on Tuesday, February 10th, and again on Tuesday, February 24th from 2:30 – 3:30 pm. Children can reserve a 10 – 15 minute one on one reading session with Oliver. Bring the book of your choice, or choose one at the library. (Oliver enjoys all types of books, not just books about dogs!) This program is a great way for children to practice reading in a fun, non-judgmental environment where it is OK to make mistakes. Even kids who are pre-readers can benefit from hanging out with Oliver and doing a conversational ‘show and tell’ session with him.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site