The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpage and we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 30
- Learn to Play Magic! A Beginner Workshop Saturday April 15 from 1-3 pm
- Many Thanks to Our March ACL Volunteers
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, April 8th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site