The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpage and we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- Yoga by the Books
- Save The Date & Sign Up Now: Newton PorchFest Saturday, June 1
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 28
- Tuesday, March 26 at 3 pm: Peter Rabbit Movie
- FREE Children’s Dance Classes at the ACL Tuesday March 26 & Tuesday April 23 at 10:30 am
- Speed Cubing Saturday, March 23 at 11:30 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site