The ACL is excited about the citywide Newton Reads program being sponsored by the Newton Free Library in October. The goal of Newton Reads is to promote good mental health through community connection, shared information, and discussion. The Newton Free Library has a terrific array of events listed for the program on their Newton Reads webpage and we encourage you to attend any that you can!
- Many Thanks to Our January ACL Volunteers
- Community Announcement: MBTA COMMUNITY MEETING:
- Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, March 7 at 7:30 pm
- Pizza & Game Night Saturday, March 4th at 6:00 pm
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, February 11th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, February 4 10:30 – noon Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”
Support Our Library!
Search our site