The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- Moana at the ACL – Tuesday November 13 3-5pm
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
Support Our Library!
Search our site