The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- Valentine’s Evening Drop-Off Service Event: Thursday, Feb 14th from 5-9 pm
- Technology “Petting Zoo” for Kids! Saturday, February 16 from 2-3 pm
- Riverside Visioning Community Open House, February 10th, 4:00, Williams School
- Kids’ Drop-In Valentine’s Craft Party!!! Saturday, February 9th 10:30-noon
- Williams School Art Installation at the ACL
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 29 at 7:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site