The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site