The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site