The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- Read, Share, and Grow…Support the 2019 ACL Fund
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, August 17th from 1 to 3 pm
- Get those books now…
- Thanking Our July Volunteers
- Coding Class For 3rd and 4th Graders Thursdays, August 8th and 15th from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Harry Potter Turns TWENTY!!! Celebrate at the ACL on Thursday, August 1 at 6:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site