The ACL’s annual meeting is coming up: Thursday, February 13th at 7:30 pm. We will review circulation statistics, programming, our budget, and general ACL operations. We will also vote on new board members. Just a time to bring everyone together once a year to discuss the state of the library and generally swoon about what we’ve got going.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site