A fun and interactive workshop will be taught by students from Olin College of Engineering, and it will cover basic topics in mechanical structures and circuits. The Olin students will be teaching essential skills that they wish they had learned much earlier in life.
This project began as part of a class at Olin in which the students were tasked with the challenge of “changing the world” within three weeks. Since they all have a strong passion for sharing what they love to do, they formed a team to teach engineering concepts to kids.
Pre-registration is required!!! This workshop is open to kids ages 8-14. A maximum of 15 kids will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis. The kids will then be divided into smaller working groups by age. To pre-register or to ask questions please email Lynn Slobodin
- Library closing news
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site