Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 30
- Learn to Play Magic! A Beginner Workshop Saturday April 15 from 1-3 pm
- Many Thanks to Our March ACL Volunteers
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, April 8th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site