Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site