Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- School Vacation Week Saturday Night Movie: Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm
- Friday Morning Yoga at the ACL
- We had a terrific visit from Land’s Sake Farm last week…bunnies!
- Newton Needlers: EVERY Week Now! Saturdays from 10:30 am – noon
- It’s Newton PorchFest sign-up time!
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
Support Our Library!
Search our site