Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Thanking Our December ACL Volunteers
- Bullet Journal Workshop: Saturday, January 19th at 10:30 am
- Tuesday January 15th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Incredibles 2 movie at the ACL December 11 3pm
- Support the library … while you’re holiday shopping!
Support Our Library!
Search our site