Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Many Thanks to Our January ACL Volunteers
- Community Announcement: MBTA COMMUNITY MEETING:
- Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, March 7 at 7:30 pm
- Pizza & Game Night Saturday, March 4th at 6:00 pm
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, February 11th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, February 4 10:30 – noon Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”
Support Our Library!
Search our site