Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Yoga by the Books
- Save The Date & Sign Up Now: Newton PorchFest Saturday, June 1
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 28
- Tuesday, March 26 at 3 pm: Peter Rabbit Movie
- FREE Children’s Dance Classes at the ACL Tuesday March 26 & Tuesday April 23 at 10:30 am
- Speed Cubing Saturday, March 23 at 11:30 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site