Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library!
Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:45-7:45 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend!
The current selection is The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies.
To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- STEM is for Everyone! Math and Science is Fun! (Especially for 6-8 year olds)
- SAVE THE DATES: Wednesday evening programs
- Be A Part of the Process: Take the Newton Arts & Culture Survey
- Garden Art Event, Wednesday, June 26, 7 PM
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, June 15 & 22 from 11 am – 12:45 pm
- Thanking Our May Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site