Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library! Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:30-7:30 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend! The first meeting will be on March 31. The first book will be Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) or email Ellen Chu or Suruchi Kaul with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site