Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library! Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:30-7:30 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend! The first meeting will be on March 31. The first book will be Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) or email Ellen Chu or Suruchi Kaul with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site