Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library! Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:30-7:30 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend! The first meeting will be on March 31. The first book will be Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) or email Ellen Chu or Suruchi Kaul with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Valentine’s Evening Drop-Off Service Event: Thursday, Feb 14th from 5-9 pm
- Technology “Petting Zoo” for Kids! Saturday, February 16 from 2-3 pm
- Riverside Visioning Community Open House, February 10th, 4:00, Williams School
- Kids’ Drop-In Valentine’s Craft Party!!! Saturday, February 9th 10:30-noon
- Williams School Art Installation at the ACL
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 29 at 7:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site