Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library! Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:30-7:30 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend! The first meeting will be on March 31. The first book will be Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) or email Ellen Chu or Suruchi Kaul with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Moana at the ACL – Tuesday November 13 3-5pm
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
Support Our Library!
Search our site