Parents of 4th graders – do you and your kids like to read? Come and join the 4th Grade Parent/Child Book Group at the Auburndale Community Library! Children and parents will read an assigned book and meet once a month on Thursday evening from 6:30-7:30 pm for the discussion. Children will take turns to lead the discussion with a parent or a friend! The first meeting will be on March 31. The first book will be Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. To register or for more information: Please call the library (617-552-7158) or email Ellen Chu or Suruchi Kaul with your name, child’s name, telephone number and email address!
- Letter Carrier Bob Fadden Day Thursday April 25th A Celebration at the Auburndale Post Office – 8:30 am
- Saturday Movie at the ACL: Saturday, April 29 at 4 pm
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
- Make Mini Greenhouses at the ACL! Earth Day Celebration Saturday April 21 from 10:30 – noon
- Our favorite little library … in 1961
- Ward 4 Councilor Chris Markiewicz Office Hours at the ACL
Support Our Library!
Search our site