As many of you know, our current ACL license agreement runs through June 2011. We are in the process of working on renewing our license moving forward and we are beginning to approach local businesses and organizations to secure future funding. We are thrilled to announce a recent donation to the ACL of $2500 by the Charles River Neighborhood Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization created in 1998 to provide support for community organizations to further their efforts in areas such as environmental preservation, affordable housing, volunteer services, and education. Ward 4 Alderman Amy Sangiolo presented the check on the foundation’s behalf and the ACL looks forward to applying the funds to continue to bring programming and services to our patrons and neighbors.
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site