As many of you know, our current ACL license agreement runs through June 2011. We are in the process of working on renewing our license moving forward and we are beginning to approach local businesses and organizations to secure future funding. We are thrilled to announce a recent donation to the ACL of $2500 by the Charles River Neighborhood Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization created in 1998 to provide support for community organizations to further their efforts in areas such as environmental preservation, affordable housing, volunteer services, and education. Ward 4 Alderman Amy Sangiolo presented the check on the foundation’s behalf and the ACL looks forward to applying the funds to continue to bring programming and services to our patrons and neighbors.
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site