We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site