We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site