We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
- Chinese Storytime Sunday Sept 23 from 9:30 – 11 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site