We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- Library closing news
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site