We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- STEM is for Everyone! Math and Science is Fun! (Especially for 6-8 year olds)
- SAVE THE DATES: Wednesday evening programs
- Be A Part of the Process: Take the Newton Arts & Culture Survey
- Garden Art Event, Wednesday, June 26, 7 PM
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, June 15 & 22 from 11 am – 12:45 pm
- Thanking Our May Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site