We invite all interested members of our ACL community to attend our Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 pm at the library. We’ll discuss regular board business (upcoming events, budget updates, circulation, & book acquisition) and also start looking towards the renewal of our license agreement with the City of Newton. (Time flies when you’re having fun…our two year license comes up in June…we’ve been at this for one and a half years already!) We hope you can join us, but if not, please contact Liz Miller or Dana Hanson with any questions or issues of interest to you. Thanks!
- School Vacation Week Saturday Night Movie: Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm
- Friday Morning Yoga at the ACL
- We had a terrific visit from Land’s Sake Farm last week…bunnies!
- Newton Needlers: EVERY Week Now! Saturdays from 10:30 am – noon
- It’s Newton PorchFest sign-up time!
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
Support Our Library!
Search our site