The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- Yoga by the Books
- Save The Date & Sign Up Now: Newton PorchFest Saturday, June 1
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 28
- Tuesday, March 26 at 3 pm: Peter Rabbit Movie
- FREE Children’s Dance Classes at the ACL Tuesday March 26 & Tuesday April 23 at 10:30 am
- Speed Cubing Saturday, March 23 at 11:30 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site