The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- School Vacation Week Saturday Night Movie: Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm
- Friday Morning Yoga at the ACL
- We had a terrific visit from Land’s Sake Farm last week…bunnies!
- Newton Needlers: EVERY Week Now! Saturdays from 10:30 am – noon
- It’s Newton PorchFest sign-up time!
- Newton Serves at the ACL: Call for Volunteers — Sunday April 29
Support Our Library!
Search our site