The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- Thanking our December Volunteers!
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Sat, Jan 25th from 11am to 12:45pm
- History of Auburndale: All Roads Lead to the Totem Pole at the ACL Weds, Jan 15th 8pm
- ACL Annual Meeting: Wednesday January 22 at 7:30pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
- Thanking Our November Volunteers
Support Our Library!
Search our site