The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- Thanking Our December ACL Volunteers
- Bullet Journal Workshop: Saturday, January 19th at 10:30 am
- Tuesday January 15th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Incredibles 2 movie at the ACL December 11 3pm
- Support the library … while you’re holiday shopping!
Support Our Library!
Search our site