The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
- Chinese Storytime Sunday Sept 23 from 9:30 – 11 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site