The ACL is happy to be the first library in Newton with a letterbox! Letterboxing started years ago in Dartmoor, England, when a traveller left his card in a bottle for others to find. These days, letterboxing means following clues posted online to find a hidden logbook where you record your name and date of your “find”. It’s an activity that involves navigation, puzzle-solving, art, and exploring. Intrigued? Two of our middle school ACL fans who are avid letterboxers have designed and hidden our letterbox. Find it if you can! To learn more and to find the clues to the ACL letterbox go to Letterboxing North America. Happy hunting!
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site