Trying to make sense of the current and future financial situation? Discovering What’s Next®, with the support of The Village Bank, invites you to the first in our Discover Realities Financial Market Update series on Thursday, May 27, 6:30pm at the Auburndale Community Library.
Join Jim Thompson, CFP of Village Financial Partners, for this information session and informal discussion of what is taking place in the US economy and capital markets.
Register for this free program by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 617-796-1419
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site