If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site