If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- Read, Share, and Grow…Support the 2019 ACL Fund
- Speed Cubing at the ACL: Saturday, August 17th from 1 to 3 pm
- Get those books now…
- Thanking Our July Volunteers
- Coding Class For 3rd and 4th Graders Thursdays, August 8th and 15th from 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Harry Potter Turns TWENTY!!! Celebrate at the ACL on Thursday, August 1 at 6:30 pm
Support Our Library!
Search our site