If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- ACL Annual Meeting ~ Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- All Ages ACL Cookie Swap! Friday, December 15th at 7 pm
- Mayor Setti Warren’s Newton Food Drive at the ACL
- Your Chance to Own A Beautiful Handmade Children’s Quilt…While Benefiting the ACL
- Shadow Puppet Performance of the Hare and the Tortise at the ACL on Sunday, December 17th at 3:30 pm
- Year-End Donations To Support the ACL: Read, Share, Grow…In The Heart of Our Community
Support Our Library!
Search our site