If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- From the Book Corner
- Calling ALL Needlefolk…”Newton Needlers”: Saturday, October 21st 10:30 – noon
- Many Thanks to Our September ACL Volunteers
- Ward 4 Candidate Forum: Co-Sponsored by the ACL & Ward 4 Democratic Committee Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 pm DeWitt Hall, Lasell College
- Chinese Storytime at the ACL Sunday, October 15 & 22 at 9:30 am
- Project Update Meeting: Crescent Street Housing & Reverend Ford Playground Expansion Project
Support Our Library!
Search our site