If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- Thanking Our December ACL Volunteers
- Bullet Journal Workshop: Saturday, January 19th at 10:30 am
- Tuesday January 15th at 10:30 am FREE Children’s Dance Class
- Help the Newton Food Drive this Holiday Season by donating items at the ACL
- Incredibles 2 movie at the ACL December 11 3pm
- Support the library … while you’re holiday shopping!
Support Our Library!
Search our site