If you have a baby younger than one year old, we invite you to come by the ACL each Tuesday (beginning on Tues, May 11) from 11 am to noon for a “New Moms Group”. It’s a great way to for first time moms to meet one another while browsing the fantastic adult and infant books at the ACL. The idea is to meet weekly for a while through the spring and then decide whether or not to continue through the summer months. If you have questions or would like more information about the group, please contact Jessica Lapping. Feel free to pass the word to your friends who have babies!
- Hotel Transylvania 3 movie at October 23 at 3pm
- The Lorax movie at the ACL – Tuesday October 9, 3pm
- American Sign Language for Kids Returns to the ACL Sundays this Fall
- Spots Open in 2nd Grade Brownie Troop
- Village People, Riverside Project, Good Shepherd Institute
- Chinese Storytime Sunday Sept 23 from 9:30 – 11 am
Support Our Library!
Search our site