Check out this news story about community banking featuring our wonderful corporate sponsor, The Village Bank. PBS News Hour correspondent Paul Solman (Auburndale resident, ACL patron, and frequent donor of terrific new public policy/economics books to our collection) and Kenneth Brennan, President and CEO of The Village Bank visit the ACL around the 4:30 mark. If you watch the full 10 minutes, you will see many other familiar Auburndale faces and learn more about the other ways The Village Bank supports our community. (Thanks to Carie Michael for forwarding the link!)
- ACL’s Cookbook Book Club/Potluck: Sunday, June 4th, 5:00 PM
- Minecraft Meet-Up! Saturday, May 13th from 11 am – 12:30 pm
- Many Thanks to Our April ACL Volunteers
- Is Your Teenager (or Tweenager) Interested in Volunteering at the Library This Summer?
- Volunteers Sought! The “Artful Piano” Project at the ACL this Spring
- What’s Going On At the ACL: Highlights From the Annual Meeting
Support Our Library!
Search our site